Actor’s Academy 2016/17 Season
Email us to learn more or reserve an audition spot.
Or join us August 11, 5:30-7:30pm
– Learn more about the Academy and the audition process.
“NOTHING LIKE IT IN THE FRONT RANGE!”
–artistic director Michelle Romeo-
AAPA Offers All In One Program:
– Private Voice Lessons
– Dance & Acting Technique Classes
– Creative Process Training
– Large Scale Productions
– Recitals & Showcases
– Pre-Professional Training
– & more!
- Seven of nine AAPA actors got call backs at their Denver School of The Arts auditions. Five AAPA actors were accepted to DSA!
- Eight of our students were cast in local adult professional productions including The Denver Center for The Performing Arts, Boulder’s Dinner Theatre, and The Vintage Theatre amongst others.
- Fifty students from our Denver and Boulder Companies performed and competed at the Colorado Thespian Conference in dramatic acting and musical theatre categories.
- And all of our students developed themselves as young people and performing artists in a community of committed performers.
Every year, we continue to expand performance opportunities for our students.
If you’re looking for focused training for your young actor, consider auditioning for the 2016/17 season.
Congratulations to our AAPA Students!
Darrow Klein as Young Fiona in Shrek
at Boulder Dinner Theatre
Kian Shah in Denver School of The Arts’ Three Sisters Finalist
at National Thespian Conference
Nate Siebert performed as Tom of Warwick
in the Arvada Center for The Performing Arts’ “Camelot“
Aliza Fassett performed as Lilly
in Denver Center for the Performing Arts “The Giver”
Bailey Hamilton as Young Fiona in Shrek
at Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre
Ashlyn Faith Williams performed
in The Arvada Center for The Performing Arts’ “Miracle on 34th St”